Instrument Design Development & Facilities Centre (IDDC), an R & D center of HARTRON provide various facilities for the development of optical/mechanical precision components, Subassemblies and Instruments, Testing and Calibration of scientific instruments, specialized skill training for manufacturing & quality maintenance of scientific instruments to Scientific Industry of Ambala and nearby region.
what we offer
Fabrication of precision optical components.
Testing of optical parameters & optical instruments as per BIS Specifications for Optical Industries.
Calibration of Optical Measuring Instruments.
Skill training in fabrication & inspection of Optical Instruments.
Skill training in the area of workshop manufacturing techniques, assembly and testing of Scientific Instrument Assemblies.
Testing of Electrical & Electronic product as per BIS/DGS&D specifications.
Calibration of Electrical & Electronic instruments as per standard specification.
Training to technical students in Test & Calibration of Instruments.
Skill training in the field of Basic Electrical & Electronics for better employment opportunities.
Skill training to Defence personnel in the field of Electrical & Electronics through Directorate General of Resettled Armed Force, Government of India, New Delhi.
Technical Entrepreneurship training in the field of electrical, electronic & opto-Mechanical Instrumentation.
Commercial training in the field of Basic computer education.
Hartron is engaged in generation of energy bills for five circles of UHBVN ( Ambala, Karnal, Panipat, Kaithal & Sonepat ) with about 11 lakh consumers and all seven circles of DHBVN with 18 lakh consumers. The energy bills of various categories of consumers for Domestic /Non-Domestic, Industry and Agriculture etc are being generated. The energy bills for Domestic/Non-Domestic consumers are generated bi-monthly, Agriculture four monthly and other categories on monthly basis.
Further, To integrate the existing billing system with the proposed IT initiative of the State Government for providing better E-Governance services to the consumers and for effective & efficient management of the project at multiple locations, RDBMS based online energy billing application software has been implemented. The system can provide multiple advantages/benefits to the consumers, user agencies at various levels as briefly summarized below:
BENEFITS TO THE CONSUMERS
– Online view of power consumption & energy bills.
– Online view of payments made & pending dues.
– Making online payment through credit/debit cards & cash counters.
– Request for E-bill.
– SMS/Mail Alert for bill amount & payment due date.
– SMS/Mail Alert for payment received.
– SMS/Mail alert for defaulters.
– Printing of duplicate bills.
BENEFITS TO THE DISCOMs
– To provide better citizen centric services & complete transparency in the system.
– Complete automation of bill generation, payment collection, consolidation and MIS.
– Dynamic report generation based on multiple parameters.
– Resourceful study of the energy accountancy to the agencies.
– Category-wise data segregation facility for better revenue management.
– Data portability & inherit advantages of RDBMS.
– To review & manage the performance of any of the field office.
– Minimal dependency on external associated service providers.